Sample Order of Worships

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kinghezy

Puritan Board Sophomore
To piggy-back on the list of livestreaming churches (https://www.puritanboard.com/threads/reformed-churches-with-livestream.101728/), does anyone have a church who provides a order of worship that someone could run through with a family?

My church has been doing so, up until this week. I will be touching base to say that my family had relied on it, but this won't help tomorrow (and may not going forward if there are limited # who were using).

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

Here is LPC's in one file. We won't get the link until 20 minutes before each, and I'll try to post that if anyone is interested. The psalm selections are too big of files to attach. I can email if anyone wants to follow the service tomorrow.

Attachments

• 4520m.pdf
    188 KB · Views: 4
does anyone have a church who provides a order of worship that someone could run through with a family?

Do you want the current week's? Here is ours. If you are TR, you'll find things too BR for your tastes (If you are mainstream PCA, you should enjoy it. And note that the service has been modified to account for the lack of physically present worshipers. One of the associate pastors preaching. Service is at 9:30 Central, 10:30 Eastern. And I think it will be available for re-broadcast throughout the week.

https://pcpc.org/workspace/uploads/files/2020.april5.onlinebulletin-5e87a3e3f107d.pdf

Do you want the current week's? Here is ours. If you are TR, you'll find things too BR for your tastes (If you are mainstream PCA, you should enjoy it.

Yes, I was looking for a current week. My church probably also fits into the same camp as yours, so certainly what I am use to.

Thanks all, it was helpful.

@fredtgreco, does your congregation systematically read through the shorter catechism Sunday-by-Sunday? If so, I like it.

Thanks all, it was helpful.

@fredtgreco, does your congregation systematically read through the shorter catechism Sunday-by-Sunday? If so, I like it.
Yes. Our affirmation of faith varies. Right now we are using the Shorter Catechism. In the past, we have used Heidelberg. We have also used Psalter readings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back