San Diego PB Members, Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christopher

Puritan Board Freshman
For those of you in San Diego,
There is an organization (STAR) that works with autistic children developing social skill. They are having an art auction on May 22 at Balboa Park (Starts at 5 pm). They are in financial problems because they are totaly supported by donations. They have deal with the company doing the auction: the admission money goes to the autism organization (STAR) but if less than 300 people show up for the auction (no matter how many tickets are sold there have to be 300 bodies present) Star will charge for not having enough people there by the art company. So far it does not look like there are going to be 300.

I am offering to pay you addmitance fee if you will promise to go. In fact, if you make a date of it with your wife I will pay fro both of you. You can not argue with that. Art is romantic right? It would make a nice date. Oh, you do not have to bid on any art. Just go and enjoy it. You get to preview it for an hour before the bidding begins. Since it is at Balboa Park you can come early and enjoy the park or go out after the auction and do something else in the area since it will not be a late event.

What do you say? If you are interrested send me an e-mail at [email protected].

Don't let your wife know that you missed out on an opportunity to go on a FREE date to see art and help autist children at the same time. (feel guilty yet? LOL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back