Say hello to my new little smiley friends..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Semper Fidelis

2 Timothy 2:24-25
Staff member
I was in need of a scratching my head smiley :)scratch:) today so I went searching for one and while there picked up a few more.

:oops: Something I need a lot.
:offtopic: Even better!
:applause: Yay!
:violin: For people complaining about my Admin'in ways!
:soapbox: When I'm feeling ornery.
:popcorn: When I'm enjoying the dialogue but don't have anything to add.

Great picks Rich. I might make the 'oops' one a part of my sig. That one or the 'off topic'.

Last edited:
cool

Very cool, on the somewhat :offtopic: how do you add a smiley to an ichat system? Can you?

Hi guys.

I would question the wisdom about having a smiley that appears (?) to be swearing. That could mean different things to different people.

Hi guys.

I would question the wisdom about having a smiley that appears (?) to be swearing. That could mean different things to different people.

Yes, also a thread that includes the expletive "EXCRETA"! Is this not inappropriate or is this considered 'legalism' also? Just pondering!

I :soapbox: love them!:popcorn::applause:.....Love Love Love, Love Love Love...all ya need is love (and new smileys):popcorn::applause::applause::applause: Smiley is all ya need, smiles are all ya need :violin::violin::violin:

I :soapbox: love them!:popcorn::applause:.....Love Love Love, Love Love Love...all ya need is love (and new smileys):popcorn::applause::applause::applause: Smiley is all ya need, smiles are all ya need :violin::violin::violin:

That sounds like a great new chorus! Did you write that yourself? Maybe I'll use that in church this Sunday!

I have always liked the popcorn guy. :popcorn: I have him in my own stash. I will debut my new favorite when the opportunity presents itself. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back