Scottish Reformation Society Historical Journal

Status
Not open for further replies.

MW

Puritanboard Amanuensis
I mentioned the inception of the Scottish Reformation Society Historical Journal last year. The second volume has just been published and is available here:

Scottish Reformation Society Historical Journal vol.2 by Douglas Somerset (ed.) in Religion & Spirituality

This year's Journal includes an essay from myself on the Constitutional Principle of the Scottish Reformation. There are also articles on Robert Bruce, Alexander Shields, and James MacGregor, among others.

Thanks for the notice. Been checking out the website, very good...

I think "The Bulwark" is an excellent read and well worth the few pounds subs. Can I hijack the thread to also push the "Ulster Bulwark" as well - a less glossy publication produced by The Evangelical Protestant Society.

Just recently received my copy of Volume 2 2012 of the Scottish Reformation Society's Historical Journal.

I can truly commend the first class content and the scholarly standard of research undertaken in compiling this excellent work. An excellent journal and ranks alongside its predecessor Volume 1 2011. Highly recommended for anyone with an interest in Scottish Church History.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back