Searching books': Pope is the anti-Christ!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mayflower

Puritan Board Junior
I just got the link by John W. Robbins:
-----------------------
Dear Friend,

Pope Benedict XVI is coming to the United States on April 15. To properly recognize his arrival, we are offering two free books during March and April: Ecclesiastical Megalomania: The Economic and Political Thought of the Roman Catholic Church by John W. Robbins, and Papal Power: Its Origins and Development by Henry T. Hudson. The list price of Ecclesiastical Megalomania is $19.95; that of Papal Power, $12.95.

If you would like free copies of these books, please write to The Foundation to request them (emails and faxes are acceptable). Only written requests will be honored. The books will be mailed postpaid to any United States address. One offer per family, please. Foreign orders will have to pay $11 for shipping.

Copies of these two books may be purchased at discounted prices during March and April as well. Ecclesiastical Megalomania costs $10 per copy postpaid to a U. S. address; and Papal Power costs $7 per copy postpaid.

Please prepare for the coming of Antichrist by reading and distributing these two books.

John W. Robbins
The Trinity Foundation

Friday, February 29, 2008
-------------------------

Dos anyone knows more good books on the topic of Pope being the anti-Christ.

I have already Turretins books, but i would like to read more.

Any books or information would be helpfull!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back