Secretly taping church members

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr. Dunn wrote his article against Dr. White and Apologia after Tim Hurd whined that he had been exposed for his slanderous ways If I recall correctly. BTWN and P&P are two peas in a pod with a lot of cross pollination between the two.

Given Mr. Hurd’s predilection for slander motivated by jealousy and hatred of this ministry (self-admitted mind you) and a history of such actions against this ministry for an extended amount of time, I’d record the phone call too. Given P&P’s predilection for slander I’d record any interaction with them as well.

The Standards guidance on the 9C are important here too, given P&P’s history of slander against faithful men we should be
“Eager to receive a favorable report” of our neighbor in keeping with 1 Timothy’s prescription on accusations against elders and we should hold P&P and BTWN to a much stricter standard given how many times and against how many people they’ve cried wolf about.

As stated before, I’m in favor of recording of ALL meetings. GA, Presbytery, Session, on down and I see no problem with the practice.
But surely not in favor of secretive recording?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back