Seinfeld

Status
Not open for further replies.

Me Died Blue

Puritan Board Post-Graduate
Since Smallville was just being talked about, I thought I'd see how many other die-hard Seinfeld fans I could find here. And if you don't like the show, then no soup for you!

Elaine: "So, essentially, you chose soup over a woman?"

Jerry: "It was a bisque."

Elaine: "Yeah, you know what I've just realized? Suddenly, George has become much more normal than you."

Jerry: "Really?"

Elaine: "Yeah. Well, I mean think about it. He's engaged to be married. Your top priority is soup."

Jerry: "Have you tasted the soup?"

Elaine: "...yeah, alright, you made the right decision."

My second favorite was when George didn't want to share his ATM pin number with his fiance Susan. He said, "it's not like it's a matter of life and death" or something to that effect. The episode ended with a man getting his tie caught in the atm machine and he is going to burn to death unless George gives a stranger his pin number.

My favorite was the Soup Nazi of course.

Originally posted by maxdetail
My second favorite was when George didn't want to share his ATM pin number with his fiance Susan. He said, "it's not like it's a matter of life and death" or something to that effect. The episode ended with a man getting his tie caught in the atm machine and he is going to burn to death unless George gives a stranger his pin number.

Bosco!

"Serenity Now! Serenity Now!"..."Elaine, the happiness has been right in front of us this whole time." I just saw the "Serenity Now" episode, and it is one of the best. It's so weird to see the characters genuinely open with their feelings!

Chris,
did you just buy the Seinfeld dvds? As soon as the video store gets them, we will begin renting them. We did that with Buffy and Angel...and Alias. We are losers.

No, I have some episodes on my computer...but fear not, I'll soon be joining the loser club myself to keep you company, as I won't be able to let the DVDs stay on the shelf for long!

Some of the best scenes involved 2ndary people...like the South American immigrant cleaning woman who all of her life "wanted the cashmir sweater" -that was hilarious. Or the neurotic moile who couldn't stand to have Elaine put her glass too close to the edge of the table. Or the black lady who threatened to punch George "in the brain".

One of the funniest episodes is where Kramer got some cubans (cigars) and had actual Cubans (people)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back