SEMINARY STUDENT SEEKING: Calvin's Complete Commentaries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ephrata

Puritan Board Freshman
Hello!

My name is Tori-- I've been with the Board, rather inconsistently, since my early college years. With counsel and support from many sources (including this community!), I have been blessed to go to a seminary wherein I am free to engage in robust theological and linguistic training as a complementarian woman. My goal is to help other women in the church delve deeply into Christ's Word, and, secondly, into the narrative of the Church historical-- obviously without violating anything present in I Timothy 2:8-15.

I am currently seeking out a set of Calvin's commentaries as a gift for a beloved friend (the only other complementarian female in the MDiv program) who wishes to continue in her study of systematic theology. Although I cannot pay overmuch, I can work for them in terms of editing or tutoring for your kids, or pay in installments.

If anyone wishes to discuss my choice to attend seminary, or which seminary I chose to attend, feel free to ask anything. Though some may be suspicious of my choice to attend seminary at all-- it's not uncommon in the Reformed world-- I assure you that I have no intention to misuse these books-- and that there is good reason for a woman focused on women's ministry to have them!

Blessings upon all of you!

In Him,
Tori

I have a print copy I'd be willing to pass on. PM me and we can figure out the details. (I don't want any money for them, but if you'd be able to cover the shipping that would be a help.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back