Shamrock or Diaz?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JM

Puritan Board Doctor
:judge:

If Shamrock keeps it standing he'll pull out a win, Diaz will take it if it goes to the ground.

I pick Diaz....that's the last name of one of my friends...it's a good name so the Diaz dude should win!

He would have done much better against Le if he took the fight to the ground, he made a mistake by promising to keep it standing.

If Shamrock fights like he did against Kung he'll win, and I hope he does as I can't stand the Diaz brothers and there street punk attitudes.

I used to watch UFC some 5 years ago. I was over my fathers house a couple months back and he was watching a match. In between the rounds there were like 5 girls on a separate stage dancing and moving about like strippers would, except they kept what little clothes they had on.

Is this what UFC does every time now?

UFC doesn't do that....

Elite XC used to but they went under and Strikeforce bought most of their fighters. I suspect your dad was watching Elite XC on CBS when they we're featuring Kimbo Slice. They had those dancers but couldn't manage the business, as evident by pushing Kimbo to the top of the card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back