Shoprunner - Sort of like Amazon Prime but for a bunch of sites...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Semper Fidelis

2 Timothy 2:24-25
Staff member
Link to ShopRunner

For those familiar with Amazon Prime, it's sort of the same idea: spend about $70 per year and then you get free 2-day shipping for everything. My Amazon Prime membership more than makes up for itself in shipping costs alone.

This is the same concept except that the membership covers a bunch of different stores: Participating Stores - ShopRunner.com

Sites that stand out for me are NewEgg, GuitarsDirect, Dominos Pizza, and ToysRUs (among others). Obviously Dominos is free delivery and not free 2 day delivery.

I love Amazon prime and do almost all of my online shopping there. I will check this out though. Thanks for the link.

Just a note, if your a student you can get the free two shipping part of amazon prime. Check this link out --> Amazon Student
Also if you are a mom, dad, or caregiver and shop in the baby store on Amazon, you are eligible for a free trial of Prime. And then everytime you spend $25 in one order (I think from the baby store) you earn another free month. I've had Amazon Prime for a couple years now and have yet to pay for it, based on previous promotions and now Amazon Mom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back