Show most recent threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TaylorOtwell

Puritan Board Junior
When I used to visit the PuritanBoard a while back, I would see a listing of the most recently updated threads from all forums (it seems like the list was about 20 threads long). Now, I just see the top 5-10 recent threads at the very top of the page and a listing of all the forums below that.

Is there a way to get my default view back to how it used to be?

When I used to visit the PuritanBoard a while back, I would see a listing of the most recently updated threads from all forums (it seems like the list was about 20 threads long). Now, I just see the top 5-10 recent threads at the very top of the page and a listing of all the forums below that.

No. I changed it for a number of reasons but, primarily because it was superfluous for most uses. Today's Posts is what is used most. Further, the arrangement confused search engines about our site content.

:doh: I should be more observant... I hadn't even noticed the Today's Post link.

No. I changed it for a number of reasons but, primarily because it was superfluous for most uses. Today's Posts is what is used most. Further, the arrangement confused search engines about our site content.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back