Signature Not Appearing

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box' started by Kinghezy, Jan 24, 2019.

1. Kinghezy

Kinghezy Puritan Board Freshman

I am expecting to see signatures in the threads, but the only way I can see them is viewing the profile page (which is cumbersome). If I check "Show people's signatures with their messages", that seems to have no discernable effect. Am I missing something obvious?

Thanks.

P.S. I couldn't figure out what the best forum (this is a question, not necessarily a suggestions). Sorry if there is a better forum.

2. Bill The Baptist

Bill The Baptist Puritan Board Senior

In my experience, they only show up if your viewing the PB on a desktop or laptop.

3. Kinghezy

@Bill The Baptist You are correct! I just chose to show it as desktop site and magically appeared.

Then I will switch this from a question to a suggestion and suggest "we show signatures on mobile devices'.

4. Tom Hart

Tom Hart Puritan Board Junior

Try turning your phone to view a thread as "landscape".

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  5. Kinghezy

@Tom Hart thanks that works. (It makes no sense to me, because landscape actually shows less text.)

6. Tom Hart

Tom Hart Puritan Board Junior

Yes, my smartphone's keyboard completely blocks the text. Maybe you can modify your request to view signatures in portrait mode.

7. Kinghezy

Benevolent overloads, please consider showing signatures for mobile devices in portrait view.

8. TylerRay

TylerRay Puritan Board Senior

Watch it. This is a Christian forum.

;)

9. Kinghezy

Hey now! If OPC ministers can compare the Geneva gown to a Harry Potter costume, I think I am good.:stirpot: