Significant Additions to our Moderator Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of you Vulcan programming-type-persons need to have "The Boys are Back in Town" playing in the background of this thread.

:cool:

Will the Admins & Mods page be updated so we know this isn't a prank? :p

Funny you should mention that. When Rich invited me to join the moderators, I initially thought it was an AF joke.

BTW, I'm on the PB and in the middle of a meeting. I am not used to moderator powers yet, and ended up editing your post rather than quoting it. Sorry.

Our own Bawb contributed this:

BobVigneault said:
Wow, this has been an exciting two days. Such drama and thrills. Watching you new mods contacted and accepting has been like watching the Magnificent Seven coming together.

As we stand in the canyon, we watch as the ridge fills steadily with the horsemen of heterodox, preparing to launch their slings and arrows, flaming darts and cauldrons of hyperbole.

The Magnificent Seven sit high in the saddle, their steely eyes taking in each and every weapon; only seven, but they'll fight like seven hundred.

274183727_cU6zE-O.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I have noticed a mistake in this picture. Surely Matthew Winzer is the one on the far right wearing the blue shirt (as per his Avatar). :judge:

I am indeed privileged to add them to the team that helps set the tone within the threads and keeps this board on the tracks of Confessional Reformed theology.

Surely you made a mistake with Winzer. Not sure if he's all that confessional.;)

Our own Bawb contributed this:

BobVigneault said:
Wow, this has been an exciting two days. Such drama and thrills. Watching you new mods contacted and accepting has been like watching the Magnificent Seven coming together.

As we stand in the canyon, we watch as the ridge fills steadily with the horsemen of heterodox, preparing to launch their slings and arrows, flaming darts and cauldrons of hyperbole.

The Magnificent Seven sit high in the saddle, their steely eyes taking in each and every weapon; only seven, but they'll fight like seven hundred.

274183727_cU6zE-O.jpg

I have noticed a mistake in this picture. Surely Matthew Winzer is the one on the far right wearing the blue shirt (as per his Avatar). :judge:[/QUOTE]
I agree! The one in blue is Matthew, plus.....look at those cool flinty eyes! He can keep us in line with a LOOK!:cool:

Good to know expansion of this ministry. Congratulations to all sevens!!!

Daniel Kok: Rich won't save you, Puritanboard! Only my new powers can do that!

Puritanboard: At what cost? You're a good person; don't do this!

Daniel Kok: I won't lose you the way I lost my last board. I am becoming more powerful than any moderator has ever dreamed of, and I'm doing it for you: to protect you.

Use your powers for good, and not evil.:lol:

I take umbrage at the smiling face that has been affixed to my name. That is slander: I NEVER smile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back