Small group study material

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darryl Le Roux

Puritan Board Freshman
Hi all,

A friend and myself were in the process of ordering Behold your God for us and another couple. However, with the exchange rate here in South Africa hitting an all-time low of almost R14 to the $, it has become extremely expensive for us to import the material.

Is there anything else that you are aware of that would provide us with some solid teaching that could be easily taught by myself to the group in a small setting? Our church is in the process of teaching the congregation the doctrines of grace, so I would like to perhaps steer away from that slightly.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! I would like to add though, it would be preferable for the teachings to have a video or media of some sort in addition to the reading material.

Yours in Christ,
Darryl

Is it expensive to mail material to you from the States?

It really is dependent on the material itself. It is roughly $30 for a few dvd's, or a few books. However, should time not be a factor, there is the $13-20 envelope option that I sometimes used off of eBay for certain goods.

But it is more the cost of the material itself that is the issue ($250+ landing price)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back