Smallville Season 4: What's the verdict?

Status
Not open for further replies.

luvroftheWord

Puritan Board Sophomore
Well, as of tonight we are nine episodes into Smallville's fourth season. Tonight's episode is called "Bound" and Jane Seymour (from Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman) makes a guest appearance as Jason's mother. The previews from last week looked intriguing, and it appears that the rift between Clark and Lex is going to keep growing tonight.

But for those of you who have kept up with the series, I am curious as to what your thoughts are on this season so far. What do you think of this years story/mythos? Where do you think it will go? What have been the positives and negatives? I'll be giving my own thoughts in more depth later on, but for now, suffice it to say that this season has been a rollercoaster of excitement and disappointment. Season 4 has made me come to appreciate season 3 much more.

Over all I am liking it, but it does have "issues".

-What's the deal with Lionel? Is he good now? What role is he going to play now that he isn't dying?

-What's the story with Dr. Swan and his assistant? Are they good or bad?

-What does Lex have in that room at Lex Corp?

-Are Clark and Lana ever going to hook up?

-What is the purpose of those "stones"?

Maybe I am supposed to be asking all of this, but it seems to me that they are opening too many questions at one time. I can't see how they are going successfully answer all these by seasons end.

Lastly, my biggest gripe, how in the world will Clark EVER become Superman one day without everyone in Smallville KNOWING it's him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back