So I am at SHELL.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

etexas

Puritan Board Doctor
putting some super in my tank and a woman EXPLODES from the shell doors...."Screaming "What are you doing! What do you think you are doing!!!!!! WHAT!" I look around, an elderly Gent was filling his Caddy, I looked at him, he looked back and shrugged in equal confusion. SO. Turn again and a well dressed but rather wild eyed lady was two feet away, eyes shooting daggers. At point blank her voice harsh and cold, she said "I asked WHAT you are doing?" I lowered my Armani shades and said "Well, Madam, I believe I am gassing up my car. Is everything alright?" She started to say something but looked to the pumps at the end.....she had a similar model car to mine.....she looked sheepish. Hoping to make her feel better I said "Very nice! I like the new silver, not too flat nor too metallic." She muttered and walked away...... the older Gent had walked behind me me and said "You heard about the newest crime?" No Sir, I said "What might it be?" He wiked and said "Well, you randomly drive to a filling station and fill a stranger's car with premium!" I am in that new wave I guess! PAX!;)

hahahaha that is sooo funny.... at church Sunday I went to get in my van and realized it was WAY to clean to be my van...LOL luckily the owner of the clean van didn't see me.

I think the best part was what was she (in theory accusing me of!) That is an "anti-crime"!!!! HEY! If I puled to the pump, and someone hopped over pulled out the cc swiped it and filled MY car, I would say Cool. Can you check my tire pressure?

This reminds me of a "prank" on the short-lived Dana Carvey Show where they would go to a fast food drive-through, order the food, pull up to the first window to pay, and then speed off before picking up their food at the second window.

The drive through thing reminds me of a prank one of my military buddies does. He likes to go to Wendy's or somewhere else where he can get a bowl of soup or chili. He pays at the first window and when he gets the bowl at the second window he yells, "FRAG OUT!" and throws it back through the window. The bowl of chili then detonates all over the floor and makes a mess.

It is completely rude and wrong, but it sinfully causes me to laugh when I hear the stories.

The drive through thing reminds me of a prank one of my military buddies does. He likes to go to Wendy's or somewhere else where he can get a bowl of soup or chili. He pays at the first window and when he gets the bowl at the second window he yells, "FRAG OUT!" and throws it back through the window. The bowl of chili then detonates all over the floor and makes a mess.

It is completely rude and wrong, but it sinfully causes me to laugh when I hear the stories.
Rude...wrong...in a warped way...I am sorry..if it makes you feel better...I laughed as well!

This reminds me of a "prank" on the short-lived Dana Carvey Show where they would go to a fast food drive-through, order the food, pull up to the first window to pay, and then speed off before picking up their food at the second window.
LOL! Daniel! I Remember that! Funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back