So I have decided that I will eat almost anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like lots of vegetables, and lots of international foods. But I will not eat:

1) Durian

7) Dark meat chicken or turkey

DURIAN! Oh yes, the Caucasian killer. It is absolutely fantastic. I will personally buy durians for anyone on PB who visits Singapore.

erm. You don't eat turkey?!?!?!?!

Durian... I know it is supposed to be delicious... but as far as I'm concerned that is the untastiest thing I've ever had in my mouth. It beats the time I chewed up the 1-A-Day vitamin as a child (it had a tasty candy coating, surely the inside would be good too... like M&Ms). Had the durian in some sugar wafer cookies. Both times led to the same desperate teeth brushing. :)

I don't eat the turkey dark meat. I do eat the white meat. I should have phrased that better.

Durian cakes, Durian puffs, Durian flavored ice cream, Durian biscuits, Durian smoothies

Ah God's gifts to us... :)

Glad to see there are others here who are not picky and willing to eat from a wide range of foods. One other thing about my palate that I think might be interesting is that I love almost every food I eat to be spicy, and the spicier the better! When my wife cooks, she almost always adds chili powder or red pepper flakes to our dishes. I even purposely seek out products that are labeled "spicy". For example, we buy some spaghetti sauce from Hunts that is spicy and we buy taco seasoning that is already spicy. If a dish doesn't have anything spicy to it, I just douse it with tabasco. I am fortunate to have a wife that doesn't mind spicy foods either!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back