Some Great News for a Fearful Humanity - CO2 Fertilization Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ed Walsh

Puritan Board Senior
Some Great News for a Fearful Humanity
CO2 Fertilization Effect

All the articles below have two things in common.
1. Reputable Sources - Mostly NASA-The preeminent Climate Change researcher.
2. All reports published within the last 12 months.

Greening of the Earth Mitigates Surface Warming

Video: Super HD view of global carbon dioxide

Plants Are Struggling to Keep Up with Rising Carbon Dioxide Concentrations

NASA Vegetation Index: Globe Continues Rapid Greening Trend, Sahara Alone Shrinks 700,000 Sq Km!

[SAME AS ABOVE]
NASA Vegetation Index: Globe Continues Rapid Greening Trend, Sahara Alone Shrinks 700,000 Sq Km!
By P. Gosselin
Looking at NASA’s Vegetation Index data, the news is good: the globe has greened 10% so far this century.

That’s good news because we know this ultimately means greater crop production area and forest expansion. Ironically, what many “experts claim to be a huge problem (CO2) is in fact one of the major reasons behind the greening.

Download this PDF

Here's a great video on the so-called "Pause." The embarrassing fact is that the warming of the earth stopped about ten years ago and has shown no sign of resuming, even though the greenhouse gasses continue to rise. Demonstrating that about 95% of the computer models are, well, wrong. I wonder if that is why the red-faced "experts" stopped calling it Global Warming in favor of the far less alarming and ambiguous term Climate Change. What I like to call "weather."

Last edited:
I'm glad I'm not the only one to see logical fallacies in the GW establishment's blitz of propaganda. I have too many thoughts about it to engage coherently (where to strike first?), but I wanted to say, Ed, that I appreciate these resources and your time in posting them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back