Some new Chapel Library titles

Status
Not open for further replies.

reaganmarsh

Puritan Board Senior
Greetings PB brethren,

We've received a lot of new members recently, so I'd like to introduce the Chapel Library.

Chapel Library is one of my favorite Reformed publishing/reprinting ministries -- and not just because I'm from Pensacola and know them. A ministry of Mount Zion Bible Church, they reprint excerpts, sermons, tracts, booklets, and even a fair number of paperbacks from the likes of Spurgeon, Pink, Bonar, Whitfield, Bunyan, and a slew of Puritans, and mail them worldwide -- at no charge. They're trustworthy (robustly and happily 1689 LBC) and do a really good job editing and printing attractive, well-done booklets and small paperbacks.

Anyway, they've got some new titles out which I'd like to share with you.

The Christlike Husband, by William Gouge (An excerpt from his classic Of Domestical Duties, they also link to a 6-lecture NCFIC series on marriage which based off the principles in this booklet).

Come to Me, by Tom Wells. (an evangelistic booklet based on Matt 11.28-30)

A Christian Survey of the Old Testament (largely written by Francis Breisch, Jr., 1958)

Confidence in God in Times of Danger, by Alexander Carson (called by some "the Jonathan Edwards of Ireland.")

Enjoy!

Nice. I see they also have free epub and mobi versions of their titles, as well as pdf and online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back