Spell check?

Discussion in 'FAQ & Rules' started by coramdeo, Apr 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. coramdeo

coramdeo Puritan Board Sophomore

I am an bad speller. I notice that the post will underline words when I misspell them. I have been stopping and looking them up to correct my mistakes, but, is there a internal dictionary that I can use while writing to correct my errors? How does it work? Thanks.

2. Southern Presbyterian

Southern Presbyterian Moderator Staff Member

Just right-click the underlined word and you should see a list of suggested words to replace it. Click your choice and it will replace the misspelled version. I know this because I use this feature so often. I praise God everyday for spell check. :)

3. uberkermit

uberkermit Puritan Board Freshman

You should be able to go back over the word underlined in red, right click on it (left click if you are a left mouser) and see a list of suggested correct spelling options - then you just choose the one you want (provided it is in the list) and it will make the change for you.

4. Berean

Berean Puritan Board Doctor

You should be seeing the red-underlined words and the right-click suggested words because you're using Firefox. FF has a built-in spellcheck. I don't believe you're seeing a PB board feature from vBadvanced CMPS v3.1.0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.