Spurs vs Swansea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reformed Covenanter

Cancelled Commissioner
Since I am in London again this week, I took Jeff's earlier advice and will be going to see Spurs play Swansea this evening (dv). Rumours that Backwoods and Jambo are in agony with envy can neither be confirmed or denied. ;)

Daniel, my nephew was catching a train yesterday and the Swans team were on it
going up to the Spurs. When the Spurs came down to Swansea they flew! That epitomises
the difference in finances! Nevertheless the Swans did the double on Chelsea so money is not the
the criteria. I hope it is a fair and sporty game. But being a rugby man, my expectations are on
a week Saturday, when the clash between Ireland and Wales takes place. If Ireland don't cheat
it can be a great game. :oops:

Daniel, my nephew was catching a train yesterday and the Swans team were on it
going up to the Spurs. When the Spurs came down to Swansea they flew! That epitomises
the difference in finances! Nevertheless the Swans did the double on Chelsea so money is not the
the criteria. I hope it is a fair and sporty game. But being a rugby man, my expectations are on
a week Saturday, when the clash between Ireland and Wales takes place. If Ireland don't cheat
it can be a great game. :oops:

I suppose that we all know that Wales will win this one. Though England is the best team in the world.

Thankfully Ireland beat England(who said they were the best team in the world).
But back to the subject, come on the Swans!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back