Star Wars Episode 3: Revenge of the Sith

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a "volume 2" to the clone wars animation DVD? I only saw volume 1. I enjoyed watching it but wondered if there was more out there to see before May 19th!

Phillip (may the Phorce be with you)

Hey guys,

My six year old son wants to see it but I'm not too sure seeing how it may be too intense for young children. What think ye? I know he would love it and at the same time I don't want him having nightmares
and such. Think he is too young?

My boy is four and I'm pretty sure that I'll let him see it. He can't wait. I'll probably go and see it first just to be sure but I don't expect it to be a problem. He watches all the Lord Of The Rings movies and has no problem. If I believed in past lives, I'd believe that he was previously a warrior of some sort. He has a "ring of power" around his neck that's an exact replica of the one Froto wears. He's now growing a long "tail" like Anakin in episode two. He also loves Gods And Generals, Braveheart and The Patriot.

Every kid is different. If you're worried about it, go see the movie yourself first and then decide if it'll be too much for him.

Philip,
They just aired not long ago five 12minute episodes that can be viewed at starwars.com I dont know when the dvd will come out.

Blade

Spoiler anyone ?

I found a site (a legit one) that has the ENTIRE SCRIPT including deleted scenes up as well as a shorter plot summary.

Originally posted by OS_X
Spoiler anyone ?

I found a site (a legit one) that has the ENTIRE SCRIPT including deleted scenes up as well as a shorter plot summary.

SPOIL!!! I have no problem.

Spoiler anyone ?

You could also pick up the book based on the screenplay, although it's not as accurate as the actual script.

Spoiler anyone ?

GET THEE BEHIND ME, SATAN!!!!

:lol:

Yes, when I came home from the barber last weekend, my 5 year old son said "your hair looks like Obi-Wan's". I have four boys and so we have a solid Starwars household. Everynight, I tuck the 5 year old in with his blue lightsaber after stepping over the Tiefighter and the various figures on my way to his bed. They are totally pumped about the new movie, but want me to see it first because for some reason the 7 year old has bad dreams about Darth Vader!! "Every kid is different" definitely holds true in our house. I'm also a little worried about how scary General Grievous will be on screen. He's pretty scary in the DK visual dictionary.

As for the second part of the animated Clone Wars - it is still airing on the Cartoon Network and so it will be a little bit longer before they put it on DVD. The first volume was really good, I thought. I liked the animation style pretty well. The new WIRED magazine reports that Lucas will be overseeing a live-action television series based on Star Wars as well as another animated series.

All wanting a link to the spoiler site (which is run by a friend of Lucas who also forwards questions to Lucas to answer), PM me so I don't spoil stuff for everyone else posting in this thread. :)

*esteeming the weaker brothers*

Please dont tell me Super Shadow?? He's a fraud. Go to killermovies.com forum for EP3 material or millenniumfalcon.com for more.

Blade

All wanting a link to the spoiler site (which is run by a friend of Lucas who also forwards questions to Lucas to answer), PM me so I don't spoil stuff for everyone else posting in this thread. :)

*esteeming the weaker brothers*

:lol:

Originally posted by houseparent
I have my tickets for the midnight show and am off of work that day as well.:p

I am considering going to the midnight show,but I`ll probably just go to the noon show instead.

Just got my tickets for Thursday night @ 7:25! Coolest thing is I get to see it on an IMAX screen!!!! :banana::banana::banana:

Originally posted by RAS
Has anyone checked out the new PS2 game of the same title as the movie?

I have and I enjoy it. I have found that many LOVE it and almost as many were disappointed by it. It's pretty much a "hack and slasher" with light sabers. If you ever played the Lord of the Rings video games by EA you have an idea what this game is like, It WILL spoil the movie though, for the most part.

The worst thing about the game is that you can beat it in 6-8 hours! That's just sad. But if you have friends there is a team mode you unlcok and a versus mode as well with some very cool secrete characters!

This one is for Blade. ;)

'Star Wars' princess inspires royal name in Norway
June 16, 2005

OSLO (Reuters) - Norwegian Princess Leah's name was inspired by a character in a "Star Wars" movie, the mother of the infant princess was quoted as saying on Thursday.

"I must admit that I have always been a big 'Star Wars' fan, and Princess Leia has always been the most beautiful in the whole world," Princess Martha Louise said in an interview with the Norwegian daily Aftenposten.

Princess Leah, born on April 8 this year and fifth in line to the Norwegian throne, was due to be baptised on Thursday. In the "Star Wars" movies, Princess Leia is the twin sister of Luke Skywalker and the daughter of Darth Vader.

Princess Martha Louise did not explain the slight difference in spelling of the two names, both pronounced the same way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back