Stats - Pretty Neat!

Status
Not open for further replies.

C. Matthew McMahon

Christian Preacher
Remember when (just a few months ago) we were asking "Who will hit the 10,000th post??

Remember when we asked "who will be out 200th member??"

Check this out, as of today:

37338 posts
2912 topics
23 forums (22 active)
693 members

:bouncing:

I remember. Calvinist Kid did no. 10,000, Phillip Way did no. 20,000, and I didn't catch no. 30,000.

I've also been watching the posts per day, new members per day stats, and average posts per member per day. It is sometimes hard to keep up with all the new members; we almost need a greeting committee. But that would increase the posts per day by quite a bit.

But the most interesting thing to watch, I found, was the flow of the discussions. There are major differences, like the practice of baptism and the second commandment, and there are minor differences, like millennial views and church polity. There is not so much a wholesale changing of minds on issues, but there seems to be a growing of minds. As things get hashed out, there seems to grow a respect for the great truths that underlie the whole and the parts of any issue, and the members seem to come away with a greater appreciation of the topics they have discussed, rather one side or the other making any dent in the other's opinions. That, I think, is the real growth of this Board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back