Strange: UT, Memphis try not to trip, spoil Saturday (College Ball)

Status
Not open for further replies.

govols

Puritan Board Junior
This is weird. Memphis is #1 and Tennessee is #2. No UNC, Duke or Kentucky around. Two teams from the state of Tennessee. Come Saturday, if the Vols beat Auburn tonight, Memphis will remain or, the way I wish, Tennessee will sit on top.

GO Vols!!

We Tar Heels salute the state of Tennessee this week. But I still say those who want to celebrate in San Antonio this year must pass through Tobacco Road. ;)

The only team I hate more than the UT Vols is the NY Yankees.

I am a Tiger and we will be administering a sound thrashing on Saturday in our nice, new NBA Arena.

:soapbox::deadhorse::deadhorse:

Yeah, not exactly the way to defend that number one ranking that they earned on Saturday. Although last night was a trap game. Vandy is a tough team, and that arena can be pretty intimidating for opposing teams. Still, that shouldn't have happened last night.

It is always hard to win on someone else's court, especially beating the #1 team on their court and then travelling back home and then to another team's court in the matter of 2.5 days and play on a good opponents home court.

Has to be tiring for any team. The Vols' RPI ranking is #1 in the nation so they do play some tough teams.

I am just happy they are in the top 15. Go coach Pearl.

North Carolina is back on top!

47.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back