Study guide and Questions for The Gospel of John

Status
Not open for further replies.

retroGRAD3

Puritan Board Senior
Hey all, with my brother and father, we are reading our way through the gospel of John. To help focus us, are there any suggestions for a good study guide that includes questions at the end of each section that anyone knows of? I know there is the John Macarthur one and I see there is one out there with JI Packers name on it, but I am wondering if there is one that is more grounded in the reformed tradition? Up to this point, we are all reading our own commentaries and the discussions have been a bit chaotic.

This is not a direct answer to your question, but have you read JC Ryle's Expository comments on John? Ryle is very helpful, sound, and practical. There is a nice balance in his exposition. I am sure it will help you focus. Ryle remains one of my 'go to's' for the gospels.

This is not a direct answer to your question, but have you read JC Ryle's Expository comments on John? Ryle is very helpful, sound, and practical. There is a nice balance in his exposition. I am sure it will help you focus. Ryle remains one of my 'go to's' for the gospels.
Yes, I have been using Ryles commentary. Maybe I should just suggest we all use that and discuss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back