Substantial Banner of Truth Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshua

AdMEANistrator
Staff member
Banner of Truth has a substantial giveaway going on. If you click my link to enter, I get more opportunities to win them, and subsequently loan them to you. :)

I answered the question wrong, I thought the Banner of Truth man on the logo was Joel Osteen :(

Banner of Truth has a substantial giveaway going on. If you click my link to enter, I get more opportunities to win them, and subsequently loan them to you. :)

Entered. And gave you 3 more entries. ;)

Done.

You guys need to let some rookies have a chance. What good will dozens of books added to your already large personal library’s do?

If you click my link to enter, I get more opportunities to win them, and subsequently loan them to you. :)

In Soviet Russia opportunities get you for a chance to win.

Last edited:
False. Statement must logically and structurally end with you. And spelling errors are unforgivable. But you tried. I'll give ya that.

In Soviet Russia, library enters contest for chance to win YOU!
:( :doh:I needed, likely more than any other PB user, a spelling check to be added to the new PB update!

Try # 2: In Soviet Russia subsequent books loan YOU!

I have not forgotten Jake's (@RPEphesian) fluency in mock Swedish that he so eloquintly laid down in the thread on KFC's Cheeto Chicken Sandwish. For some reason I could not quote from that thread so I'll copy and paste it here our enjoyment...
You didn't know, but this burger originated in Sweden, originally called the Schmer Der Hurdy Gurdy. It's made by flerpity floopin den sandwichens, boilen and burden den Cheetens, served with a side of perppity-kern and shrimpens, micronuken wid un bazooken.

Still gets me every time. :rofl:

I have not forgotten Jake's (@RPEphesian) fluency in mock Swedish that he so eloquintly laid down in the thread on KFC's Cheeto Chicken Sandwish. For some reason I could not quote from that thread so I'll copy and paste it here our enjoyment...

All muppets aside, The Spicy Chicken Sandwich from Popeyes is the new chicken sandwich Champ (sorry @Jake ) And I do happen to be a self-proclaimed PB Chicken Sandwich Expert.

Last edited:

500 years from now history junkies are going to search these archives, and of all things I’ll be remembered for...

Borkity-borkin en der PerdyBerden.

Or they’ll say I was charismatic and was practicing a form of tongues, and Pr. Sheffield a charismatic Baptist was enraptured in holy laughter.

Future church history gurus (if you can understand this antiquated English), when you read this, at least give me the laughy-face emoji.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back