Successful Migration

Status
Not open for further replies.

Semper Fidelis

2 Timothy 2:24-25
Staff member
OK. I've got you moved. You can post again. I'm doing some housecleaning here and on the old board. The old board will remain inactive for another few hours while I make it read-only for members. After that I'll bring it back up.

You'll need to go into your profile and do some housecleaning. You also need to empty your outbox of extraneous messages that got imported that you might have previously deleted.

The only smilies I saw under go advanced where the limited ones you use to tag a message; still no list of those to post inside the post.
:)
Hey; the codes work but there simply is not group showing to my right in advanced mode (or left; where ever they are supposed to show up)

wierd

This is so strange. It's not like I've been familiar with for 4 years... but it's better and I'll get use to it!

Yep, this will take some getting used to.

BTW, no female or gender neutral avatars??? (I know I'm good at finding my own, but....)

My wife belongs to Sonlight forums (homeschool board) and their set up looks just like this new one.

Yes, sir (I wouldn't have commented if I didn't already have some). Lady Jane Grey (you saw that one coming ;) ), Katerina Luther. Then there are nice paintings of ladies (I had one up on the old board as did several other girls). Many portraying ladies of past eras.

I am unable to use the quick reply for some reason.

Also the profile is limited to 1000 characters. My life story needs at least 2000 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back