Suggestion: Another Category in the Entertainment /Humor Forum???

Status
Not open for further replies.

OPC'n

Puritan Board Doctor
The only categories we have in the entertainment/humor forum are "movies, music, and sports". Often times I have humorous (well I think they are :) ) threads that don't fall into these categories. Can we have a forum named "Humorous Pictures" or "Humorous Quotes" or something like that?

A pictures category would be good. Do we need to subdivide the subforum much further, though?

Maybe add "topic" tags... I don't know.

You're not going to start posting "I kan haz cheeseburger" pics, are you????

:)

[I kan haz joke, ok?]

I was digressing from your phrase "humorous pictures" to what often passes for such today. The joke was in the idea that you would dare threaten us with such banal attempts at humor, when in fact we know you have a far better sense of humor.

Here's the back story:
[ame=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lolcat]Lolcat - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

and with apologies, one such site:
Lolcats ‘n’ Funny Pictures of Cats – I Can Has Cheezburger?

I was digressing from your phrase "humorous pictures" to what often passes for such today. The joke was in the idea that you would dare threaten us with such banal attempts at humor, when in fact we know you have a far better sense of humor.

Here's the back story:
Lolcat - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

and with apologies, one such site:
Lolcats ‘n’ Funny Pictures of Cats – I Can Has Cheezburger?

But of course I'm much more witty than that.....that's why I'm loved here! :eek::eek::lol::lol::cool: ok fine!!!! :barfy:

Maybe we need a "I didn't know you were funny" forum (Haley Joel Osment to Bruce Willis, The Sixth Sense).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back