Suggestion - Members Only General Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theoretical

Puritan Board Professor
There's been several occasions where I've wanted to post either questions or ask for advice on certain issues where I wouldn't want public scrutiny of it, but would like input from all of PB (which I couldn't do posting it in Dad's Tool Shed, for instance). Just some thoughts.

Hmmm... A members only forum called "Over the Coffee Table" perhaps? A forum for general discussion among members of PB only?

Or we can do opposite of what I just suggested. Create the forum, see how it "catches on" and if it's good, we'll keep it. If not, we can redistribute the threads in the other members-only forums.

I think I'll do this. It's not as if it eats up resources. Suggestions for names:

Coffee Shop
Town Hall
Town Square
The Puritan Inn

I think I'll do this. It's not as if it eats up resources. Suggestions for names:

Coffee Shop
Town Hall
Town Square
The Puritan Inn

Coffee Shop - Sounds Emergent.
Town Hall - copyright on Pat Buchanan
Town Square - where people were hung/burned etc...wait a sec-may fit.
The Puritan Inn - Too much like White Horse Inn

No suggestions. Just felt like shooting at yours...:D :p

Coffee Shop - Sounds Emergent.
Town Hall - copyright on Pat Buchanan
Town Square - where people were hung/burned etc...wait a sec-may fit.
The Puritan Inn - Too much like White Horse Inn

No suggestions. Just felt like shooting at yours...:D :p

OK, how about:

The White Horse Puritan Board Inn
The Cross Rhoades
Tun Tavern

Perfect!
In all seriousness, do we really need this? If the answer is a yes then back porch gets my vote.

"Need" is such a strong word. We don't "need" the Puritan Board. I'm a giving giver who likes to give. If somebody thinks a Back Porch Coffee Shop White Pony Inn forum will help them then I'm all about giving.

No, I thought the Family Forum was unviewable...for some strange reason. On most boards it is.

Oh and Behind the Woodshed sounds too much like the Pearl's 'Woodshed'...that will get trolls here yelling and screaming that we support beating babies (literally, like that...trust me, the hippy/mothering boards are filled with activists looking for that kind of thing).

Rich, I think your "Back Porch Coffee Shop White Pony Inn" forum name has been the best of them all! (Honestly!)

Just my :2cents:

how about "the pub"?

i mean, half the time i come in here (pb) just to chill-lax, pop a top, a read whats goin on in the deep end.:cheers2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back