Status
Not open for further replies.

Bladestunner316

Puritan Board Doctor
500-seahawks.jpg

Super Bowl Seahawks

GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:banana::banana::banana:

Somehow, it just won't seem like a real superbowl without the Patriots. Technically, I guess its still a superbowl, but...

Originally posted by blhowes
Somehow, it just won't seem like a real superbowl without the Patriots. Technically, I guess its still a superbowl, but...

Bob, you cannot get in the Super Bowl without Charlie Weis.

Wow! I never expected the Seahawks to ever get to a Superbowl. They hadn't been to the playoffs since I was a kid!

They've been in existence since what '78-'79--

I admit it would be cool for them to win-- for the first time I think.

for Nathan's sake, I'll root for the Seahawks, but then I also like R.C Sproul, so I might have to root for the Steelers. :bigsmile:

lets see,
I use a very complex system to pick the super bowl winner

grunge rock mocha latte capucino drinkers
vs
working class Iron City Beer drinkers

I gotta pick the Steelers.

Originally posted by Richard King
lets see,
I use a very complex system to pick the super bowl winner

grunge rock mocha latte capucino drinkers
vs
working class Iron City Beer drinkers

I gotta pick the Steelers.

There you go!

I'm pretty sure the Steelers will win. They're on a roll. Unless for some reason they totally collapse and have a horrible abnormal game, they'll win.

But I'll still be cheering for the Seahawks.

Originally posted by Puritanhead
They've been in existence since what '78-'79--

I admit it would be cool for them to win-- for the first time I think.

Actually its 1976. 30 years. We wanted to build the excitement to a fever pitch. ;)

That's just too bad for RC Sproul and for Rush Limbaugh. Sorry to cause them pain but.....:banana::banana:

Originally posted by puritansailor
Wow! I never expected the Seahawks to ever get to a Superbowl. They hadn't been to the playoffs since I was a kid!

Brothers & Sisters, this is surely a sign of the last days! Especially if the Steelers don't win. So this impells me, even if I didn't live in the NW, to root for the Seahawks!:banana::banana::banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back