Synod of Dort: The Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

reformedman

Puritan Board Freshman
Synod of Dort
the history behind the meetings and the details that led up to the need.
rated pg13

Coming to theaters August 2018. (get it? Augustine? 1618?) Lol.

:lol:

would be great if they indeed made a movie though, I doubt the investors would make any money from it as the majority of movie goers wouldn't go for it.

Right!!!! :lol:

Yeah-- that would be as silly as making a musical about WWII, and calling it "Springtime for Hitler" (The Producers)!!! No one would go for thaaaaat!!!!! :rofl:

Oddly enough, there has been a strong resurgence of "spiritual" themed movies in Hollywood. Recent examples are numerous.

Problem is, I simply don't trut Hollywood with doctrinal issues, for obvious reasons. It sure would be cool, though, wouldn't it?

reformedman

would be great if they indeed made a movie though, I doubt the investors would make any money from it as the majority of movie goers wouldn't go for it.

Hmmm, why wait for Hollywood to produce such a film???

There is a gentleman here who desires to write screenplays....maybe he or others would be willing to help write such a screen play...

Then isn't there another member who works in production??

Wasn't it a church in Atlanta or some where in Georgia who made the recent movie "Facing the Giants"? So why not reformed Christian churches making a movie such as this??

http://www.freebaptist.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=5170&forum=1

Alright, who's up for the role of Jacob Arminius. It's a small role, a flashback really, nothing big. Only 5 lines. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back