Systematic Theology - Robert Duncan Culver

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like Robert Reymonds, there are a couple of issues with it that I can't remember right now, I have not read the whole thing, and I am sure someone on here will let you know what they are but it is a nice one volume. If you want something a bit more wordy, Bavink is great. I have Culvers in Logos but have not gotten into it yet. I am intrigued it seems to be a Biblical and Systematic Theology.

Culver is great. It's the main one I've been using lately. I've been grabbing it before I grab Reymond or Grudem. He does a good job at brining the historical aspest into the doctrine. It is like a mix of oden, Grudem and Reymond. Oden because he is historical, Reymond because he goes indepth and Grudem because he covers an array of subjects.

I'm pretty sure that Culver is a dispensationalist, but I could be wrong. I had his son (who has since gone to glory) as an OT/Hebrew professor in seminary, and I received a Hebrew grammar award named for the prof's mother (R.D. Culver's wife). I'm kinda partial to the Culver family. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back