Taking A Puritan's Mind to the Next Level!

Status
Not open for further replies.

C. Matthew McMahon

Christian Preacher
In 1998 I began A Puritan’s Mind with the desire to see the richness of the Gospel of Jesus Christ in the writings of the Puritans more widely read. I learned how to write basic website coding and began expanding the site each week in my spare time with just a few sections of the site on William Ames, Francis Turretin, Christopher Love, and a few articles I published myself as time went on. I wanted my passion for seeing Christ clearly in Reformed and Puritan theology to become infectious through the site. A Puritan’s Mind was growing exponentially in both content and visitor traffic who wanted more “reformed” theology freely available.
Believing that A Puritan’s Mind was “more than just a hobby” over the next few years I put a huge amount of effort into content and information expansion. Then I upgraded the site to include new sections covering Jonathan Edwards, Covenant Theology, Puritan History, Historical Theology, The Reformation and more. Then, to raise funds for reformed and puritan book publishing, I made the information on the site available via an “all-on-one DVD”, created T-shirts with Reformed and Puritan quotes that I personally hand made, and created learning charts to help financially support the growing number of projects in making puritan works available both on the site and in books. Puritan Publications was born – the publishing arm of APM.
Through a series of providences in this past year the site was completely overhauled which included the addition and desire to produce teaching videos, as well as new audio lectures on theological subjects. Then, The Puritan Shop was created out of a need to see Reformed material published in eBook form – like the 1647 Westminster Standards that were just finished in November 2011. And here I am again, ready to take it to a new level...READ THE REST HERE

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back