Ted Donnelly sermons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaalvenist

Puritan Board Sophomore
This site links to all sermons (lectures, etc.) available on the Internet preached by Edward "Ted" Donnelly. For those of you who are unfamiliar with him, he is...

*Principal of the Reformed Theological College, Belfast, Northern Ireland -- the ministerial college of the Reformed Presbyterian Church of Ireland;

*Pastor of Trinity Reformed Presbyterian Church, Newtownabbey, Northern Ireland (in Eastern Presbytery of the RPCI);

*Author of two books published by the Banner of Truth Trust -- Biblical Teaching on the Doctrines of Heaven and Hell, and Peter: Eyewitness of His Majesty; and,

*Possibly one of the greatest preachers alive today

Do you guys have any favorite sermons/lectures of his that you've really enjoyed?

I just listened to his sermon called "What is the Reformed Faith - Isaiah 6". Excellent. :up:

Do you guys have any favorite sermons/lectures of his that you've really enjoyed?

I just listened to his sermon called "What is the Reformed Faith - Isaiah 6". Excellent. :up:

I really like his four part series on Hell.

I really like his four part series on Hell.
My best friend's wife (he just got married two weeks ago today) was at the conference where he gave those messages; and she and her oldest brother came to conviction of sin, and faith in Christ, as a result of them. -- His conference messages on "Hell" and "Heaven" make up the substance of his book on those subjects.

The RP conference sermons from '04 are well worth listening to. Then again, I've never heard a Ted Donnelly sermon I wouldnt recommend.

Matt

I have yet to hear anything from Pastor Donnelly that I did not like - or rather, that the Holy Spirit did not use on me in some sanctifying way. He is among the few people I would listen to today willingly.

He is like a drill - piercing and exceedingly practical, but thoroughly doctrinal.

His series on hell was excellent, as were the conferecne tapes he has done on heaven, reformation, faith, Christ and a number of other topics including the Call of the Gospel.

I've heard him in person a number of times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back