Tension/Awareness of my neck

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeeJUk

Puritan Board Junior
Hi guys,

I've been having a problem as of late. Well I made a post earlier about anxiety and I've found through applying biblical truths to my thoughts through cognitive behavioral therapy that my anxiety is pretty much all gone.

However there is one symptom that remains and I don't know if I'm imagining it or if its an actual physical problem. It's like I'm always aware of my neck the skin on it and its like that anytime I wear a t shirt or a shirt. I never had this problem for the last 9 months of working in an office but now this week it seems that im just always ultra aware of it. It doesn't hurt or go tight but its like I just feel it all the time and its ultra uncomfortable.

I don't have anxious thoughts when having it or anything and my heart rate and everything is fine but my mind dwells on it.

Anyone got advice as to what this may be or how to fix it?

Great to hear that your spiritual exercises are paying off. Lee, do you get much strenuous physical exercise? Getting that blood full of oxygen and endorphins pumping all around your body sure can go a long way to curing minor aches and pains and other annoying things.

hmm no i dont get much exercise apart from you know carrying things up and down the stairs at the office and such. Yeah that is a good idea, ty tim.

Anyone else got any suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back