'Thank you' weirdness going on??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Augusta

Puritan Board Doctor
It may just be my computer but, when I am thanking people now it reloads, which it had not been doing before. Then when I am backing out of a thread, I have to back up as many times as I have thanked in that thread. So, something is different anyway with the 'thank you' button.

Ok now I can't put a smilie without typing it. :confused: Somethin ain't right.

It may just be my computer but, when I am thanking people now it reloads, which it had not been doing before. Then when I am backing out of a thread, I have to back up as many times as I have thanked in that thread. So, something is different anyway with the 'thank you' button.

I am having problems with the smiles also.
Thought it was just my pc.

I am having problems with the smiles also.
Thought it was just my pc.

Same here, I also can no longer choose the "more smileys" option that would bring up a new window of more emoticons.

I have had similar situations on other web sites, and what is usually the case, is that the webmaster is at the time updating or changing that part of the web sites functionality....

I just thanked you with no problems. As for smilies, I have an allergic reaction to their use, and thus never post them.

Theognome

Actually even if I don't thank and I just post in the quick reply, I have to back up twice to get back to the list. :think:

Here you go Bill in case my smilies get your allergy going.
tissue.gif

I kept getting entirely kicked out of the site last night when I tried to post. Testing...:gpl:

Margaret

-----Added 12/21/2008 at 09:10:58 EST-----

It works! Thanks for fixing the problem!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back