"Thanks" Feature Disabled

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galatians220

Puritan Board Post-Graduate
Okay, I was just thanking a couple of people for useful posts when all of a sudden, in the blink of an eye, my "thanks" icon disappeared from every thread! I wonder why that happened. This is one of the PB features I use most -- can it be restored?

Thanks! :think:

Margaret

The "thanks" icon is back! :) :) :)

Thank you to whoever fixed this!!!! (It was only gone for a few hours... No problem. I do consider it a most necessary part of my participation on this board... :wink: )

Margaret

You are limited to 20 thanks per day. After that, the system turns off the thanks button until the next day.

I'm wondering why on Margaret's thread I can't find any of the buttons that are usually on the bottom of posts? It's just that thread, the others are normal. Hmmm!

I'm wondering why on Margaret's thread I can't find any of the buttons that are usually on the bottom of posts? It's just that thread, the others are normal. Hmmm!

Say wha'? Another glitch?

I understand now about the "20-thanks/day limit." The system is human, not divine... :) I'm just happy to have the option to thank people.

And I'm also glad that the Lord doesn't limit people to 20 thanks a day! :think: :lol: :lol: :lol: Now that would be a real bummer!!!

Margaret

Don't worry, Margaret, my desktop computer has some glitches of its own! It's circa 2000 and fading fast! One of these days, I'll just have to shoot it. Pore ol' thing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back