The 3 Forms of Unity in AUDIO - Finally!

Status
Not open for further replies.

C. Matthew McMahon

Christian Preacher
Well, after completing the Westminster Standards CD Collection in MP3 format (which took quite a while) I had a number of people ask me to create the Three Forms of Unity Collection. After quite a bit of work, and lots of recording and editing, its finally finished.

The Three Forms of Unity Collection contains all the documents bound together that were utilized by the Dutch Reformed Churches. The series is recorded on a new software package that allows the quality of the recording to be very high end, even matching/surpassing the quality of a store-bought CD.

The series is 147 files/tracks.

It contains The Belgic Confession, The Heidelberg Catechism and the sublime work - the Canons of Dordt.

You obtain them in two ways - in MP3 format (1 CD) or in Audio format (3 CDs - one for each).

For more info - go here:
http://www.apuritansmind.com/CD/3FormsOfUnity.htm

Excellent! I had a CD of the Westminster standards that I recently have away and had to reorder. Thanks for taking this task on! Will order my 3fu soon.

Originally posted by crhoades
Excellent! I had a CD of the Westminster standards that I recently have away and had to reorder. Thanks for taking this task on! Will order my 3fu soon.

It was you who sparked me to do this some months ago - remember? ;)

Are they read dramatically like Max McLean's reading of Puritan Prayers on Renewing your Mind?

Maybe you could read them in an "Old Time Radio" voice.

"This just in...the Reformed have anathematized Arminius..."

Originally posted by C. Matthew McMahon
Originally posted by crhoades

It was you who sparked me to do this some months ago - remember? ;)

I do remember. Just placed my order. Looking forward to getting a bit more dutchy...Thanks again for your labors!

Just received it. Very well done! This will be a great compliment to the Westminster Standards CD. My prayer is that your work will lead to a greater confessional unity in our churches today leading to a new reformation.

BTW, thanks for including the original reading of Belgic Article 36.;)

If you haven't bought one yet, now is the time! Step forward...to make me play Just As I Am for 100 times until you do!

[Edited on 7-28-2006 by crhoades]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back