The A-Team!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Understandable. But with all due respect, I don't think females are the target audience.

haha, maybe so. However, don't you think you're making a hasty generalization concerning females?
When I was younger, my brother and I would pretend we were the A-Team. The one-liners from that program like Hannibal's line, "I love it when a plan comes together" as he puts his cigar in his mouth, is one I will always remember. Nevertheless, I won't be in the theaters to see this production. =)

Understandable. But with all due respect, I don't think females are the target audience.

haha, maybe so. However, don't you think you're making a hasty generalization concerning females?
When I was younger, my brother and I would pretend we were the A-Team. The one-liners from that program like Hannibal's line, "I love it when a plan comes together" as he puts his cigar in his mouth, is one I will always remember. Nevertheless, I won't be in the theaters to see this production. =)

No. Action movies are targeted toward males and romantic comedies are targeted toward females. This doesn't mean either sex is forbidden from seeing the other genre of film or that they are predisposed to hate it, it's just a fact that God created men and women differently.

Oh, I'll be there! I've seen the previews and I can't believe how great it looks. The cast looks alot like the originals, and I hope they have all the one liners. It looks like the it will be Barthian free, as Stephen J. Cannell is involved in the production. According to Wikipedia "Cannell is known for having a particular skill at capitalizing on momentary cultural trends, such as the helicopters, machine guns, cartoonish violence, and joyful militarism of this series." It was one good show, and it should be a good movie.

I ain't getting on no stinkin plane!
Hannibal, why do we have to put up with this fool?

It's sad enough when they don't pay out for writers of new plots and remake old movies...it's so much worse when they make movies out of old T.V. shows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back