The Best Thanksgiving Turkey

Discussion in 'The Iron Chef' started by Joshua, Nov 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joshua

Joshua Administrator Staff Member

. . . is ham, deer steaks, deer beer beef stew, brisket, pork butt, steaks on the grill, chili, homemade tex-mex, or other non-Turkey, yet meatful dishes.

*ducks*

2. Cymro

Cymro Puritan Board Junior

What about young Welsh salt marsh lamb? That’s one reason the EU does not want us to leave, because they can’t get enough of the lamb. One leg of Lamb pink in the centre, with new potatoes, small tender leeks, steamed cabbage and green garden peas, roast parsnips, and gravy made from some of fat from the cooking tin, but don’t forget it must have a dressing of fresh chopped garden mint and vinegar. And when the family or guests ask for bread at the end to dip in the gravy, you know that it’s a cracker! The gravy is known by the quality of the meat.

3. Southern Presbyterian

Southern Presbyterian Moderator Staff Member

We should start the PB equivalent of that regular sketch from the Hee Haw show, "Hey Grandpa, what's for supper?" We could yell, "Hey Josh, what ya grill'n?"

4. Parakaleo

Parakaleo Puritan Board Sophomore

"The best pie is a cupcake!"
    "The best fish is a waffle!"
    "The best wine is a beer!"

This is fun... :wink:

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  5. Jack K

Jack K Puritan Board Professor

I'm still working on being able to say this fast, three times.

6. Gforce9

Gforce9 Puritan Board Junior

[​IMG]

7. SolaScriptura

SolaScriptura Puritan Board Doctor

We’ve tried smoked turkey and fried turkey, and they’re great! However, for the complementary tastes that make up our family’s Thanksgiving meal, an oven roasted turkey works best. I love me some turkey! Gobble gobble!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.