The biggest disappointment in the NCAA this season...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SolaScriptura

Puritanboard Brimstone
I think that the Hawkeyes have proven to be the biggest letdown of the season. At the beginning of the season there were some who speculated they could take the Big Ten if not the whole BCS... but alas, they have not lived up to their potential. (In fact, I think it was only in their game against Michigan State where we got a glimpse of the team they should have been.)

I'm so bummed.

I don't know. Georgia is sitting at 5-6 right now and needs to beat rival Georgia Tech just to qualify for a bowl.

But I'd have to say the biggest disappointment (and maybe one of the biggest of all time!) has to be Texas. A perennial power and even played in the BCS championship game last year -- and finished at 5-7 and dead last in the Big 12 South.

I am a Texas fan and even I can't deny that we are the biggest disappointment.

It has not been a good year for me. The Astros, Rockets, Longhorns, and Texans have all been or are absolute jokes. :barfy:

I am a Texas fan and even I can't deny that we are the biggest disappointment.

It has not been a good year for me. The Astros, Rockets, Longhorns, and Texans have all been or are absolute jokes. :barfy:

Yup, it's the 'Horns. And add the Cowboys to the list too!

Florida, USC, Miami, Iowa, Georgia, and Pittsburgh were all massive disappointments, but Texas easily takes the cake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back