THE Book on Sexual Orientation

Status
Not open for further replies.

N. Eshelman

Puritan Board Senior
Are you looking for a book on sexual orientation from a biblical perspective? Need a book to hand out to friends that deals with the hard issues of human sexuality from the Bible's perspective? Have a look! You will want to buy a case of these and have them on hand. It is THAT GOOD!

The Gospel & Sexual Orientation

Gagnon is definitely the exegetical must have in this discussion. This book is something that you could hand to someone in your congregation that has questions and concerns but is not willing to read through hundreds of pages of exegesis. It is also a great handbook for sessions (consistories, etc.) who have to minister within their congregations but do not know where to begin. I am very grateful for the work of this committee of the RPCNA that worked very hard to write a pastoral and compassionate book on such an important subject matter.

One of my elders was on this committee and I imagine that the rest of the reformed world is not too far behind Los Angeles- this IS something that is effecting our congregations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back