The Church of Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Jay, truth be told we're meeting with our kids (foster kids we are trying to adopt) lawyers on Thursday and I didn't want to give the impression that I'm growing cannibis in my basement.

Besides, it was so uncomfortable. The only way I could keep it out of my eyes when I mowed the lawn was to put it in pig-tails, then the neighborhood kids wouldn't stop laughing at me.

Last time I checked, it was selling for $559.47 on ebay.

That's impossible, I attended the ritual disposal of it. The hair dresser tied it into a bundle and burned it in a furnace. The president himself then handed me a folded American flag as the ashes were scattered over the Rose Garden. Yes, my buddy Joe (Pope Benedict) was there and we downed two Franzis each. The President drank a Bud lite (free-thinker!)

That's impossible, I attended the ritual disposal of it. The hair dresser tied it into a bundle and burned it in a furnace. The president himself then handed me a folded American flag as the ashes were scattered over the Rose Garden. Yes, my buddy Joe (Pope Benedict) was there and we downed two Franzis each. The President drank a Bud lite (free-thinker!)

It really wasn't your hair that you saw burning for it is being sold on ebay. That was a neo con, right wing switch-a-ma-roo that took place right before your eyes. How could someone burn such fine hair. What a travesty that would be!

Just eat the gray acid?

Who brought up the "SubGenii"? Sub-genus of what?

I did. It's the "Church of the Sub-Genius." Look up J.R. "Bob" Dobbs on the internet and you will find a lot about it. Weird stuff.

Not that the Church of Bawb isn't an oddity. Although if there are six-packs involved I might be interested... Besides, my hair is already short and all I do is send blank checks. (because that's about how much money there is in the account!)

I've also changed my name to reflect my membership. (Is that a covenant sign and seal?)

Isaiah 62:2
The nations shall see your righteousness, and all the kings your glory, and you shall be called by a new name that the mouth of the Lord will give.

Revelation 2:17
He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To the one who conquers I will give some of the hidden manna, and I will give him a white stone, with a new name written on the stone that no one knows except the one who receives it.’

I love it, this is how LaHaye and Van Impe use prophecy. It's addicting.

Well Bob, it's off I guess.

Your new Avatar is completely inappropriate to be a cult leader.

What happened to the picture of your sister? Stick that one back up!

Um, I'm shocked. The Church of Bob had such potential as a money-making organization and you, Bob, as its false prophet. Now it can never be. Maybe it can still... Bob must be reborn.

Um, I'm shocked. The Church of Bob had such potential as a money-making organization and you, Bob, as its false prophet. Now it can never be. Maybe it can still... Bob must be reborn.

Is there anyone else around here who looks like a long-haired hippie that we can set up as our leader? I SO long for the good old days when people really cared about church and wouldn't let what the outsiders thought interfere with their faith...

Sure, I've chosen a new leader, he's (he?) perfect.

Rich.jpg

:rofl:

Thanks. I think you might have woken up our kids. Sonya and I were talking and I pulled up the site and she noticed who it was right away.

I know where you live and I am senior in rank to the Marines in the area.

Watch your back!

Bob - I was shocked, I say, shocked to see you shorn...is your mighty strength gone?

Are you no longer in the male model category?

:lol:

Looks good, though.:up:

Bob,

I LOVE THIS!!!! You had me rolling on the floor! :rofl: I have never see Rich with so much hair....wait....with hair. :lol: And the outfit.....hilarious!:bouncy:

Bob, you almost woke my wife. I had been messing around with your old avatar in Photoshop for about 20 minutes when I saw this. Jon Bon L. takes the cake - you can't follow that with anything.

The COB lives on! New figurehead now in place! Long live Bawb!

(Rich, you do indeed bear a striking resemblance to Steve Tyler - congratulations!)

Fellow Bawbelheads, know you not the truth? The COB is not dependent on one leader. No. The COB was founded on the premise that one leader would expose the movement to extinction if that leader was compromised (or sent to Club Fed for playing funny with the books). Instead of one leader the COB as chosen a collective consciousness. No longer do we follow just Bawb. We submit to the collective Bawb; the Bawb that is in all of us. I am Bawb. You are Bawb. We are all Bawb. Bawbness continues unabated. Long live Bawb!

Oh...and would someone please take Rich's sister back to the 80's where she belongs.

Fine, all this voodoo-hoodoo, pseudo-hindu, heyIwannahockaloogie gobblety-gook is ok with me; but if someone doesn't buy some beer pretty soon I'm outta here. It's all about the beer. :cheers2:

Bawb - you've left the reservation. What's happened to you in the span of 24 hours?

I was hoping that I could reform the church from the inside. I see know that I am going to have to protest. I'm nailing my list of two thesis to the Puritan Pub door.

1. Knock off the stoopid mysticism garbage.
2. Get some beer in here, and not some low carb, hand pressed, 'no animals were hurt in the making of' swamp water.

I want beer! Where's my beer???!

Bawb - apparently the COB had a forerunner years ago. It is commonly known as "Old Bob." Here is the libation they drank of.

Party..Old%20Bob%20beer%20pump.jpg

LOL!!!!:rofl:
Now, when I see this guy teaching my class on Sunday mornings, I will have that pic in mind the entire time!!!!
PRICELESS!!!

BOB-
I am JollyGhost's wife. I must say you look just smashing w/ the new do! How long till you can start modeling again? Perhaps the BEAST could join you!!! Again, sooo funny!:p

(I'm still new at this posting bit...perhaps I need to go to the Beast's school)

I have though long and hard about this. One of the most important things for a cult, er, a church to have is a meeting place. I think this place would be the most appropriate.

songlarge015.jpg

I have though long and hard about this. One of the most important things for a cult, er, a church to have is a meeting place. I think this place would be the most appropriate.

songlarge015.jpg

Doug - me thinks you've been sniffing too many fumes out of that commode in your avatar.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back