The Church of Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since no-one else here has tried to engage you, I figured I'd give a defense of the faith based upon my recent reading of reviews of Dr. Gordon Clark's books.

Hmmm, how does this work? Oh, yes, the axiom of Scripture! Ok, so I... hmm... The Scripture doesn't say the so-called Church of Bob exists, so I can't very well proceed to an internal critique without first establishing its existance.. Hmm, how do you face off with such novel religions in this system?

You gotta love it:

1. Bob wants good image for lawyer.

2. Bob cuts hair to remove bohemian home-grow operator aura from self.

3. Bob, now leader of cult nouveau, spends several posts demanding beer - or else!

4. :rofl:

You gotta love it:

1. Bob wants good image for lawyer.

2. Bob cuts hair to remove bohemian home-grow operator aura from self.

3. Bob, now leader of cult nouveau, spends several posts demanding beer - or else!

4. :rofl:

But isn't that the way with cults? The followers are more purist than the one who started the whole thing? Bawb is distancing himself while the faithful are rallying to the cause. Hilarious and sad all at the same time.

Last edited:
Oh, I can. ;)

What I can't believe is that there are 66 replies and coming up on 600 views - that's the truly scary part!

The rest of it (including Bob as a cult leader) seems perfectly normal to me.

that picture of you was priceless

I must agree on this - I thought the Winzer photos were good but Jon Bon L. adds a whole new dimension to Rich as we know him (or don't know him).

Don't ask don't tell....

I must agree on this - I thought the Winzer photos were good but Jon Bon L. adds a whole new dimension to Rich as we know him (or don't know him).

WOW...
Rich has been able to ride the "Don't ask don't tell" policy for awhile now. And now that we have seen him in all his "glory", what does a veteran like me do with this new info...he, he, he (slimy voice)
How do you do it Rich?!?!?! :detective:

Six marines stopped by for breakfast this morning. Four came through the windows, one dropped through the ceiling and I never saw the sixth one, I only heard his voice while he was securing me with nylon handcuffs and a sack over my head.

Nice bunch of fellows, they called me 'sir' while they demonstrated the location of all the intensely sensitive pressure points on my body. Amazing how they know just how far to twist and bend without breaking a bone but enough to tear cartilage. I'd type more but using my elbows is very awkward. I was hoping I could hold a pencil in my teeth but I couldn't find them all.

Six marines stopped by for breakfast this morning. Four came through the windows, one dropped through the ceiling and I never saw the sixth one, I only heard his voice while he was securing me with nylon handcuffs and a sack over my head.

Nice bunch of fellows, they called me 'sir' while they demonstrated the location of all the intensely sensitive pressure points on my body. Amazing how they know just how far to twist and bend without breaking a bone but enough to tear cartilage. I'd type more but using my elbows is very awkward. I was hoping I could hold a pencil in my teeth but I couldn't find them all.

Do you need to start a new forum for this? There are Marine jokes by the millions... I guess what we need to make sure of is that there are pictures so the "impaired" can understand them.

(OH!!! DANG, should I do this...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back