The Commentary of Zacharias Ursinus on the Heidelberg Catechism

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian Withnell

Puritan Board Junior
Logos is about to conclude the community pricing for Ursinus commentary for Libronix (Logos Bible software). At $8.00 it seems like a steal ... and it can only go lower.

Logos Bible Software
1313 Commercial Street
Bellingham, WA 98225-4307
(800) 875-6467

Bidding will close on 1/1/2010 for The Commentary of Zacharias Ursinus on the Heidelberg Catechism [DOWNLOAD]

The current community price for this product is $8.00.

Upon closing, your current bid will be successful and your Pre-Pub order for this product will be placed at the community price.

To edit your bids for community priced products, visit Community Pricing

The final price for this product will be lower for everyone if we receive enough new bids before the closing date, so please spread the word to anyone you know who may be interested in this. Thank you for your interest in this product!

Me too. So does that mean if I bid higher than $8, I'll just be charged $8?

That's what I infer as it says:
Upon closing, your current bid will be successful and your Pre-Pub order for this product will be placed at the community price.

I put my bid in a few months ago. It's nice to see this ready to go to print.

A further product to consider is Jean Henri Merle d’Aubigne’s "History of the Reformation in Europe in the Time of Calvin" (8 Vols.) which is due for publication on the 13th of January. The present pre-pub price is $70 which will increase to $140 on publication, so if you want the title it would be wise to put your order in now.

History of the Reformation in Europe in the Time of Calvin (8 Vols.)

I am especially keen on having reference works on Logos, where the seach and reference facilities are hugely useful.

Me too. So does that mean if I bid higher than $8, I'll just be charged $8?

That is exactly what it means, and I've had it work that way in the past. The community pricing is great that way. It gets the money for putting the title into LLS format, and then when it is published, you get it at the community price. The community price is generally lower than the price ever after. The community provides the capital for publication, so the community gets the publication at cost (shared among those that bid enough to actually produce it).

-----Added 12/29/2009 at 11:58:45 EST-----

I put my bid in a few months ago. It's nice to see this ready to go to print.

Though it doesn't go to "print" but to bits. :lol: (I just love puns!)

I have been waiting on this one for many months and am so glad it's finally going into production!!!(you know, instead of going to print.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back