the Day After

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reformingstudent

Puritan Board Junior
One of the anti-Nuke movies to come out of the 80's is on tonight on TV Land. :lol:
Only seen it one time since it aired back in 83, when Ronald Reagan was Pres and almost everyone in the media was afraid he would start a nuclear war.

Originally posted by Bladestunner316
I was just thinking about that movie. Nothing wrong with being anti-nuke:)

:up: Amen there.
I just thought it was funny how in the eighties there were so many doomsday movies coming out, most of which put the USA in a bad light.

[Edited on 7-1-2005 by Reformingstudent]

Trust me we dont need movies to put the good ol' USA in a bad light leave it to the liberals(both dems and reps) to do that for us.

Trust me we dont need movies to put the good ol' USA in a bad light leave it to the liberals(both dems and reps) to do that for us.

:amen: and again I say :amen:

And Canadian parliamentarians, eh?

I rented that movie recently because in 83 I was in 3rd grade and not allowed to watch it. I was pretty surprised at how non-graphic the movie's "violence" was. Pretty funny.

Originally posted by smallbeans
I rented that movie recently because in 83 I was in 3rd grade and not allowed to watch it. I was pretty surprised at how non-graphic the movie's "violence" was. Pretty funny.

The fuuniest thing in the whole movie was how jason Robards survived a nuclear blast just by ducking inside his car.:lol:

I guess he remember to duck and cover :bigsmile:

DuckandC1951.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back