The Disnyland, Kim Riddlebarger Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeoOpt

Puritan Board Freshman
On Monday November 3rd, our daughter Christiana had a cold and a cough. On Thursday I stayed home with her to moniter her health. Friday the 7th was our trip going to Disnyland, but our plane was not departing untill 3.30 pm we had an apointment on that vary friday at 10.30 am with my daughters doctor. She had a minor ear infection in both ears we got a prescription but my daughter did not like the tast and thrugh up from it - only from the tast of it not because she had a feaver our a stumik flu. we flew down anyway she had no problem with the flight exeept on the decent her ears were in pain, the pain only lasted about 5 to 8 minets. but once she was on the ground Christiana was ok. Once at Disnyland -on Saturday- my dauter went on all the rides ie teacup, Alice in wounderland and so on. She was able to see and take pictures of all the princesses ie Snow Whte, Cinderrella and so on, she had a blast.. On Sunday we planned to have the day off we decided to rent a car through Enterprise,, well Enterprize picked us up at 9.am and droped us off at a hotell that seemed to have "The most selection" there was only one person there helping I mean this guy did all the work ie sign you up, walk you to your car, and fill out the paper work. The only problem was I was the 5th guy in line, by the time he got to us it was allready 10.15 - Kim Riddlebargers church was starting at 10.30 once we got our car it was 10.40 and with the bad driving instructions we got from them we did not get to the church untill 11.40 - so sorry for those out there who wanted to know how the service was because with our daughter all hyped up and all that I was not able to concentrate on the remaining 12 mins of the sermen. I was able to attend the Westminster OPC that night and I realy enjoyed the service there..Monday we continued our adventure at Disnyland and Disny's California adventure that day,, we flew back Tuesday...over all we had a good time..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back