The Divorce of Israel: Dr. Kenneth Gentry

Sovereign Grace

Puritan Board Sophomore
Who on here ordered this two volume set? I did and it saved me ten bucks by pre-ordering it, plus Dr. Gentry is signing it for me, too. He stated on FB that the publishers called him and they were going to have to make another print run due to the amount of orders received.

I'm going to order it hopefully, i like to get things for my kindle, so the other day i didn't see it in that format, but am interested and will get a physical copy if i have to. There's a few of his books on KU, so i'll get a taste of him in the mean time!!

Last edited:
Thanks, Dan. Wow, that's not cheap. I bet it's pretty good, though.
Seeing it's two volumes and 1800+ pgs, I don't feel the price is too pricy. Didn't he work on this for 10+ years?

Same here.

Thankfully, I got mine pre-ordered before the first printing sold out. 750 sets in less than two weeks is pretty amazing, in my opinion.

Seeing it's two volumes and 1800+ pgs, I don't feel the price is too pricy. Didn't he work on this for 10+ years?

Thankfully, I got mine pre-ordered before the first printing sold out. 750 sets in less than two weeks is pretty amazing, in my opinion.
When was that?

When was that?

Product Description​

1800+ pages, 2 volumes (hardback), with Scripture, subject, and name indexes
Co-publishers: Tolle Lege Press and The Chalcedon Foundation

Important Notice: First printing sold out!

If you order now (April 11 or later), there will be a delay in shipping, even though the first printing should be out next week. Your order help me build up enough advance sells to order another shipment. My first shipment of 750 sold out in a little over two weeks. I need to order more. But only if you are aware there will be a delay in shipping them. Sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks for your interest! It surprised me and both of the co-publishers, Chalcedon and Tolle Lege.

Who is his editor?

Just received mine!
How is the quality? A friend of mine said he read where ppl stated the paper was thin and was hard to write in it. That’s no problem for me as I don’t intend to do that to mine anyways.

I would say David Chilton's Days of Vengeance already earned that distinction.
I have it on my shelf and is well worth reading in my opinion.

His commentary is much more of a casual read versus 1800 pages.
It’s about 1/3 the size as that book is around 600-650 pgs, If I recall correctly.

How is the quality? A friend of mine said he read where ppl stated the paper was thin and was hard to write in it. That’s no problem for me as I don’t intend to do that to mine anyways.
Maybe a little thinner than average, but I've seen worse. I think I'll be okay writing in it.

Back