the effect of education on a woman's mind

Status
Not open for further replies.

a mere housewife

Not your cup of tea
I've tried to embed videos a couple times before and until Rich or some other powerful moderator waves his magic wand it doesn't work, so..... I'm going to hold my breath and close my eyes plug my ears and try again. Otherwise here's the link.

[video=youtube;muTKOc8DFA8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muTKOc8DFA8[/video]

(edit: A ha! holding your breath works!)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Since my wife has four theological degrees, I better show it to her quick! Then we can have a wonderful talk about furry kittens. Wait a minute! That is not right, fair, or just. It just won't do! . . . I hate cats.

I'm sure puppies are an okay topic as well. At least that's my opinion....

erhm, what I meant to say is that I do love little kittens. They're so soft and furry.

I'm sure puppies are an okay topic as well. At least that's my opinion....

erhm, what I meant to say is that I do love little kittens. They're so soft and furry.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Puppies!!! I LOVE puppies. They are soft and warm and they lick your face and . . . When not discussing the teleological suspension of the ethical, there is nothing better than talking about puppies . . .

"Tell me about the rabbits, George. Tell me about the rabbits . . ."

Beards are so soft and furry.

(By the way, Mr. McFadden, all those big words are giving me a five o clock shadow. But I do love puppies.)

Since my wife has four theological degrees...

Does your wife have a beard? :D

If my old eyes can make out the typeface of your question . . .

A gentleman does not kiss and tell.

Actually, having given a little bit of her beauty to each of our five children, she is still radiant and resplendent in her mid 50s, no beard, ugliness, or premature aging. Actually, although she was the oldest one tramping up and down the mountain with a bunch of elementary school kids at winter camp this past weekend, I am told that she bested all of her counselors (except for the teenagers). I am told that she looks SOOO much younger than me. But, of course, she is the most beautiful woman in the world!

A gentleman does not kiss and tell.

Actually, having given a little bit of her beauty to each of our five children, she is still radiant and resplendent in her mid 50s, no beard, ugliness, or premature aging. Actually, although she was the oldest one tramping up and down the mountain with a bunch of elementary school kids at winter camp this past weekend, I am told that she bested all of her counselors (except for the teenagers). I am told that she looks SOOO much younger than me. But, of course, she is the most beautiful woman in the world!

She sounds lovely. :)

Now THAT'S entertainment. Thank you for the laugh Heidi.... you dear, sweet fragile thing. :p

You're welcome, Bawb.

beardedlady.jpg

:lol: :lol: What a crack up! Way to go Heidi imbedding that video. :up: See, women can be theological, insightful, technically able, and knit a cap. :D

For those looking for the discussion on intellectual men and women, it was moved to here

It's a great discussion on it's own but it's presence here was a bit of a buzz kill. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back