The Gospel Mystery of Sanctification

Status
Not open for further replies.
The hardback version contained a number of errors; I sent RHB a list, which was acknowledged, so possibly those corrections were made in the paperback.

Rich,

I'm unfamiliar with the 1811 reprint, but I have the RHB paperback and have throughly enjoyed it. Do you have a specific question or concern about it? I can look it up tomorrow to try to provide you an answer (it's in my Study at the church right now).

I'm really not inclined to buying real books any more. Logos has the book and so I'm inclined to buy it. Unfortunately, RHB doesn't have an ePUB version so, unless there is some advantage, I think I'll just buy the digital version.

The hardback version contained a number of errors; I sent RHB a list, which was acknowledged, so possibly those corrections were made in the paperback.

Ruben, would you happen to have a copy of said list in your files ?

I have an RHB hardback with a 1999 copyright. All that is specified in Joel Beeke's introduction is that it is a photo lithographed reprint of a 1954 printing by Oliphant's. I'd love to know if this is the '1811 reprint by Southwick and Pelsue' with the errors, and what needs to be amended ?

Edit ; I looked at the link above and RHB provides some sample pages in a PDF. Appears to be identical to the 1999 hardback.

https://heritagebooktalk.files.word...gospel-mystery-of-sanctification-sample-1.pdf

I can find the email acknowledging the input, but not the original list, I'm afraid.

I can find the email acknowledging the input, but not the original list, I'm afraid.
Do you recall whether the errors were, as in John Brown's Systematic Theology reprint, some of the Scripture references ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back